Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Miss Leah Loo Melts My Heart!

Well, It has been a while since I have posted some pics of the little one.  As I was posting these, it again was brought up with Sarah her ability to avoid the camera.  Next time there will be pics including Sarah.  For now, here is Leah!



















10 comments:

Chavonne said...

Hi Q. Leah is adorable--those bright blue eyes.Good luck with the biggest loser.

Molly said...

She is getting prettier and prettier everyday!

Rhett and Jenteal said...

She's getting so big, such a cutie! Q you look thinner in the face, keep up the good work!

Happily Ever After said...

She is sooooo cute!!!!!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!

Jinky said...

The camera loves her! So hard to pick a favorite. She's darling! --Totally like that blanket on pic #4 ... awesome colors & looks so warm.

Unknown said...

Very Cute...there is certainly enough evidence in favor of Leah's well-being. You guys are great parents...she is a lucky girl!

Leslie said...

Leah Lou and Markie Poo melt my heart! But why is it whenever my heart is melting my eyes are watering?

I love seeing Leah with you because then I can see she is still small. Because she looks so big and so old when she is by herself. Bright little girl.

It looks like the little dress fits her well, and she matches you too. I love her smiling....Laughing pictures. She is a happy girl, and has good reason to be.

You can see that 24 pound loss Marque. Keep it up!

Sarah! Where are you? I love you all and can't wait to see you.

Allison said...

Wow, she's gotten so big! Looks like she's a good stander, too.

Arden is on her floor gym right now. When I played the video of Leah, Arden turned her head toward the sound and smiled. Too cute!

Lyn said...

Oh those pictures are so cute.