You may have been led to believe that Disneyland is the "Happiest Place on Earth", but a recent gallup pole shows that Utah is. The AP reports: "Looking for happiness - It's family-friendly communities for some, tropical paradise or the rugged West for others. A survey of Americans' well-being, conducted by Gallup in partnership with Healthways and America's Health Insurance Plans, gives high marks to Utah, which boasts lots of outdoor recreation for it's youthful population." Apparently West Virginia is the saddest place in the Union. I LOVE UTAH!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
When the auditions were being held in SLC for American Idol the judges said that they thought it was "the happiest place on earth". Paula said "I think I want to move here." The other judges concurred at a later time when they were amazed at the good natures and smiles of the people there.
They literally couldn't find angry, cussing, people there. When they were rejected they smiled and said "thank you".
Post a Comment