This film is a must see. It is about a young German boy and his relationship with a Jewish boy within the gates of the Jewish work camp. It takes an entirely different angle on the atrocities of the Nazi disposal of Europe's Jews. It will leave you speechless. Absolutely speechless.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
When I first read your title to your blog on my blog before I clicked on it.. I thought for sure there was going to be a pic of Leah in blue striped PJ's.. Some you forgot to exchange from before the big surprise.... Tells you how much I get out huh??? Bummer! no pic! :0)
I just finished reading the book. I didn't know how I felt about the book. I added the movie to my Netflix list...I'm glad someone has seen it...then I can come bug someone with my observations! (Lucky you!) I really liked the premise of the story. It was very thought provoking!
Post a Comment