Well, three and a half weeks down in the American Fork Biggest Loser contest with one and a half weeks until the first elimination weigh in, and I am down 25 lbs. I am happy with the results so far and am excited for the continued success. I have had amazing support. Sarah has been amazing and has made my lunch Monday through Friday. My friends have been so helpful with encouraging words and motivating comments. My friend, Jinky even created a support group on facebook for me! Thanks to everyone! Some have made comments expressing concerns that I am not getting enough to eat. What they may not be aware of is that my trainer does not make me count calories of most fruits and vegetables. With that said, I am still falling short of my target calories on a daily basis. I eat several times a day and very rarely do I feel hungry. I can probably count on one hand the times I have felt hungry the last three weeks. The nice thing about not hitting my calories goal is that occasionally I will have a bite size candy bar or a bite of something I should not have. I never record it, and it is not anything worth recording. I think a bite size candy bar has 42 calories, so it gives me that bit of a reward without much of a consequence. I have resumed my injections and am already feeling better. Last night when I used the treadmill I jogged at 4 mph on a 7 incline and it killed the arthritis in my back. I wholly expected to feel it today, but I didn't. Well, I need to go so I can hit the treadmill again. Again, thanks for the support! You are all too good to me.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
American Fork Biggest Loser Update
Posted by www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com at 8:09 PM
Labels: american fork, food, health, Thankful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
NICE WORK!!
Thanks for the explanation of the fruits and veggies.
Keep up the good work! Hope you do okay with the injections and the exercise.
We support you 100%!!!
You continue to be my inspiration! Great job!! I like the bite of candy part. That's the kind of thing I'm doing to trick my stomach into thinking I'm not depriving it some sugar.
Take good care of that arthritis.
Dang. Running on a 7 incline? I am too chicken to even try that one.
Awesome, 25 pounds is super! Great job!!!!!
Wow! I'm totally impressed. I can't get off the 4 pounds I put on in December plus I still the 50 pounds I put on over the last 10 years. Dang...why is it so fun and easy to put it on and so miserable to take it off?
Post a Comment