As I have been called to serve in the Young Single Adult Ward bishopric, I have been prompted to reflect on my time in the Chino Young Single Adult Ward. Lately, I have, much to the thanks of Face Book, reunited with many long lost friends from that ward. What a great time that was. There were sooooo many good people in that ward that provided so many amazing memories and experiences for me. I have recently visited with such friends as Bob Craft, Candace Wilson, Jinky Santelices, Don Chubbuck, Debra Hughes and more. What a great thing this ward was in my life. I hope those many experiences, good and bad, will prove valuable as I serve the young people in American Fork. On a side note, I found this song on Jinky's blog and I thought it was awesome...it helps that it was performed with Ukes. You know me...anyway, please enjoy.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome! I loved the ukes, and the harmonies, and the message. Really good.
By the way, you will really influence those you work with, just as you always have. smooch!
I know this is a late comment, but that is so awesome your in the YSA Bishopric! As having recently re-graduated from the singles ward I can tell you it is so much fun (although the Ranches YSA Ward is really the best ward around. ;) I'm sure you'll love it!
Post a Comment