Recently a friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, threatened me with a lawsuit if I ever mentioned his name or posted a picture of him on my blog. Not wanting to disappoint him, I vowed to oblige his request.
Today I wanted to talk about Joseph LeRoy Ashby! You can call him, Joe, or you can call him Joseph, or you can call him J, or you can call him Joey, or you can call him Brother Ashby, or you can call him Mr. Ashby.
Joe is my neighbor. Joe is an IT guy for the Alpine School District. Joe owns his own cabinet business called A-Line Cabinets. Joe drives a Jeep that he keeps immaculate. Joe loves Jimmy Buffett. Joe likes to Scuba Dive. Joe doesn't drink. Joe buys cars often. Joe is every kids best friend. Joe gives sodas out to anyone and everyone. Joe is married. Joe has a daughter and a son. Joe confuses me with his family relations, adopted and biological. Joe does the program for church. Joe enjoys Diet Coke. Joe likes Chris n Pitts. Joe went on a cruise with us to the Caribbean. Joe went with us to Las Vegas to see Jimmy Buffett. Joe is about 40 years old. Joe likes funny movies. Joe is spelled J-O-E. Joe rhymes with toe. Joe has ten fingers and ten toes. Joe can breathe through his mouth and his nose. Joe lives in American Fork. Joe will try to sue me when he reads this blog entry. Good luck, Joe!
Today I wanted to talk about Joseph LeRoy Ashby! You can call him, Joe, or you can call him Joseph, or you can call him J, or you can call him Joey, or you can call him Brother Ashby, or you can call him Mr. Ashby.
Joe is my neighbor. Joe is an IT guy for the Alpine School District. Joe owns his own cabinet business called A-Line Cabinets. Joe drives a Jeep that he keeps immaculate. Joe loves Jimmy Buffett. Joe likes to Scuba Dive. Joe doesn't drink. Joe buys cars often. Joe is every kids best friend. Joe gives sodas out to anyone and everyone. Joe is married. Joe has a daughter and a son. Joe confuses me with his family relations, adopted and biological. Joe does the program for church. Joe enjoys Diet Coke. Joe likes Chris n Pitts. Joe went on a cruise with us to the Caribbean. Joe went with us to Las Vegas to see Jimmy Buffett. Joe is about 40 years old. Joe likes funny movies. Joe is spelled J-O-E. Joe rhymes with toe. Joe has ten fingers and ten toes. Joe can breathe through his mouth and his nose. Joe lives in American Fork. Joe will try to sue me when he reads this blog entry. Good luck, Joe!
Joe likes the Caribbean
Joe tries to look tough in our back yard
Joe plays the Wii
Joe sometimes stands next to me in a lobby of a ship while waiting for an elevator
Joe looks gay with an aqua blue bag from Barbados
Joe is a pirate born a few hundred years too late
Joe is friendly with everyone 
Joe has a wife named Brenda. Joe likes to sing along at Jimmy Buffett concerts.
Joe has a tattoo of a shark on his right shoulder.
This is Joe as the local Cotton Candy Confectionaire
Joe likes to move it move it!
Joe is uncomfortable and grumpy in a tux
Joe is happy when he is with Brenda in a Margaritaville
See, I told you Joe likes Jimmy Buffett
This is what Joes foot looks like at the MGM Grand Concert Hall while Jake Shimabukuru is wailing on his ukelele (His is the tennis shoe)

6 comments:
Joe sounds like a dream! I'm sure he'll just love this post!
Q......you've really done it now....you're gonna get SUED!!!!!
This guy is SEXY i would date him if he wasn't married o well!?
I LIKE THE TATTOO ITS REALLY HOT
Marq: i like your face with this hot man NAMED JOE next to you on the elevator
Q
Joe "The Toe" Ashby (now everyone is going to call me toe. thanks a lot Brenda has already started.)
Recently a (former) friend of mine, who shall remain nameless,(What ever) threatened me with a lawsuit if I ever mentioned his name or posted a picture of him on my blog. Not wanting to disappoint him, I vowed to oblige his request.(I only wanted to stay under the radar and off the grid. so much for that)
Today I wanted to talk about Joseph LeRoy (this is not my middle name) Ashby! You can call him, Joe, or you can call him Joseph,(no just Joe) or you can call him J,(that will work) or you can call him Joey,(I would rather be called Toe) or you can call him Brother Ashby,(I don't know if we can be Brothers any more) or you can call him Mr. Ashby.(that my dad's name)
Joe is my neighbor.(I think you should sell your house or put up a tall fence, and no I will not pay half) Joe is an IT guy (now I'm going to have to fix everyones computer )for the Alpine School District.(now everyone knows where I work) Joe owns his own cabinet business called A-Line Cabinets.(great as if I'm not busy enough) Joe drives a Jeep that he keeps immaculate (it's black I should have gotten a white one but then I would be like you. we wouldn't want that now would we) Joe loves Jimmy Buffett.(I like him but I wouldn't call it love )Joe likes to Scuba Dive.(true) Joe doesn't drink.(I think I will start) Joe buys cars often.(Thats Brad's Fault, I stop in to say HI and walk out with a new car, truck or jeep) Joe is every kids best friend.(that's because I don't act as OLD as you.) (father figure) Joe gives sodas out to anyone and everyone.(I won't tell Sarah that you had one last night.) Joe is married.(and happy) Joe has a daughter and a son.(that are great kids) Joe confuses me with his family relations, adopted and biological.(I'm confused too) Joe does the program for church.(I've asked to be released but I keep getting the information every week. I will forward this to you it is now you job. Thanks) Joe enjoys Diet Coke.(I should quit but then I would have to hide it from my wife) Joe likes Chris n Pitts.(but not if you are there) Joe went on a cruise with us to the Caribbean.(that won't happen any more) Joe went with us to Las Vegas to see Jimmy Buffett.(I have 2 tickets for sale on ebay my former friend will not be going this year) Joe is about 40 years old.(but looks and acts way younger) Joe likes funny movies.(Adam Sandler owes me $14.00 too) Joe is spelled J-O-E.(very good you can spell 3 letter words, I have a few 4 letter words for you) Joe rhymes with toe.(WOW you are good, don't quit you day job) Joe has ten fingers and ten toes.(and you can count, I have 2 fingers for you) Joe can breathe through his mouth and his nose. (with out snoring all night) Joe lives in American Fork.(so much for staying off the grid) Joe will try to sue me when he reads this blog entry.(I have contacted our lawyer already) Good luck, Joe!
(we had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.)
Joe likes the Caribbean (Ya)
Joe likes dancing on a catamaran in the ocean with a non-alcoholic drinkI (think it had alcohol in it if I was dancing)
Joe likes taking pictures on walls with his shirt off (I'm to sexy for my shirt)
Joe Likes Cannons (all the better to shoot you with)
Joe tries to look tough in our back yard (you were scared)
Joe plays the Wii (I am sooooo goooood)
Joe sometimes stands next to me in a lobby of a ship while waiting for an elevator (not to happen again)
Joe looks gay with an aqua blue bag from Barbados (my wife made me carry it)
Joe is a pirate born a few hundred years too late (you got that right)
Joe is friendly with everyone (but you)
Joe has a wife named Brenda. Joe likes to sing along at Jimmy Buffett concerts. (Too bad you can't go this year)
Joe has a tattoo of a shark on his right shoulder. (permeant reminder of a temporary feeling)
I had a friend today say that your blog, about me made her laugh and she needed that, I'm only glad that I could be a big part of the laughter.
your friend Toe
you go joe!!! I just want to know what the temporary feeling was that made you get a tatoo of a shark, huh.
AAHahahahahahaha! hahahahaha! That was sheer entertainment! I always wanted to get to know JOE better but now I feel like we are buds! Thanks!
Please get me in touch with the dang cute polka dot shoes girl! I want them!!! And...ditto Katie on the sick tattoo!
Post a Comment