Adam Sandler owes me $14!!!! This was the second movie of Adam Sandler's in a row that I have been thoroughly disappointed in. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed many a crude comedy. I am far from a Peter Priesthood when it comes to my tastes in movies, but this movie was crude and not funny. It did have funny parts, but I was mostly bored with the same two or three jokes over and over and over again. After this disappointment followed by a less than funny, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, I will think twice before going to see a movie by the Sandman. I honestly never thought I would say that. He has so many classics that I can watch over and over again; Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, Water Boy, Anger Management, Mr. Deeds and Wedding Singer. What a comedic talent....not this time.
On a side note, Iron Man turned out to be a great movie. I am not much of a comic book movie nerd, but I really liked this flick. Indiana Jones was not a bad movie, but disappointing none the less.
0 comments:
Post a Comment