The past two months I have not been feeling so hot. I have been feeling extremely exhausted, lightheaded, sore, numb in areas, short-breathed, etc. Anyone who knows me, knows I hate going to the doctor. I am a positive person, but still tend to have a deep fear for extremely bad news from those professionals that call their work "practice". I have seen too many people receive bad news and then give up as a result. It may not make sense to many, but I would almost rather not know! Things are a little different when you have a beautiful wife and a precious daughter. I broke down and visited the doctor. I explained my ails. His verdict, "lose weight". Wow! What a surprise! After testing, it appears my ticker is in great shape. My cholesterol is perfect, my blood sugar is perfect and my blood pressure is, if anything, approaching the side of low. For a guy my size, the doctor is impressed with how I check out. With that said, I still need to lose weight. I was expecting bad news from The Doc, but apparently this is just a result of my psoriatic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis...lose weight and live with it. He did suggest I begin taking that mild chemo to combat the joint pain, but after already experiencing months of nauseousness, I passed. So, I guess all things considered, I fall barely short of a perfect 10! Darn fat!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wheeew! I'm glad that's all it was. We need to dispose of fat together. My life insurance is almost double a month because of my fat!! Such as life..... Hope you start feeling better.
HAHA. Oh Q, you kill me. I'm glad that everything went ok with the doc.
I am on HCG right now. Its kinda hard, but you loose a lot of weight fast. I have lost 12 lbs in 10 days. Feel free to look into it. :)
diyhcg.com a 15 day bottle is $40.
I can give you all the diet papers. :)
GOOD LUCK!
"I have been feeling extremely exhausted, lightheaded, sore, numb in areas, short-breathed, etc."
I feel the same way... I went to the Dr and he told me the same thing.
I think I need more ATV time to fix this.
glad to hear you went to the Dr. glad to hear you are relatively healthy. Now you can be relieved.
everything is caused by being overweight. i am amazed to find anyone skinny ever has any health issues at all. One time I had an earache and a Dr. told me to lose weight. Like, I wouldn't have had an earache if I weighed 50 lbs less? Hmmmm. But it says it all when it talks about morbidly obese, and that's what they say about me.
And I do know so many things would be better if I weighed less. So let's start exercising again. Okay?
By the way regardless of the size of your body, you are at least a 12 to me on a scale of 1 to 10.
Glad to hear all is going well for you. Have you heard of P90X? It is a pretty cool work out that you can do from home. I thought it was kind of dumb when I first heard about it, but after researching and trying it out it is awesome. It can be pretty expensive if you by it from the company you can find it on Ebay for cheap or I can burn you some copies of the videos. That is what my sister did for me. Let me know. Plus I feel the same way you feel about going to the doctor. I figure I will go when I finish this 13 week program.
ira
Post a Comment