Family Feud has surveyed 100 people, tell us what nation makes the worst tourists:
FRANCE!
Number 1 Answer with 100 votes out of 100!
Actually, Reuters surveyed 4,500 hoteliers around the globe and the French came in as the "hands down winner", or loser, of the worst tourists title. It makes sense that those that work in hotels would be fair judges especially if they surveyed hotels around the globe. It is no surprise that the French are "awful with languages, tight fisted and arrogant". I try not to generalize any group or body of people, but this is a hard judgment to not agree with. We visit many of our nation's national parks (something more of you should do) and the vast majority of the tourists are visiting from Europe. I can honestly say I have NEVER met a French tourist in these parks that was friendly or that does not conduct themselves with a sense of arrogant entitlement in this country where they are visitors. I have found the Germans and British to be quite friendly and courteous, but never yet the French. I am actually grateful to recognize this. I hope when I have the chance to visit their country that I conduct myself graciously and humble. I would hate for them to think we are the worst tourist. I will leave that title to them.

0 comments:
Post a Comment