Well, this is the new logo for the company I work for. I got to write the mission statement which is a challenge. A mission statement should be concise; short and specific. I have a hard time with those guidelines. Luckily, I noticed that a few companies are now using a list of purposes in addition to a mission statement. This saved my bacon and allowed me to be more wordy as is my style. I tried to capture what I believe the company to be. Here is the our mission statement and purposes.
The Mission Statement
The mission of PMI is to teach success principles, provide access to a proven educational system and be a dedicated and trusted partner to those who have the passion and commitment necessary to change their lives.
Purposes
The mission of PMI is to teach success principles, provide access to a proven educational system and be a dedicated and trusted partner to those who have the passion and commitment necessary to change their lives.
Purposes
- To begin with the end in mind, fully cognizant of the task ahead, dedicated to the customer's success and uniquely positioned to help them realize their goals and dreams.
- To facilitate an education, not just a system, that provides real world knowledge, advanced skills and hands-on learning in an ever changing marketplace.
- To provide through our greatest assets, our employees, practical techniques and strategies that bridge the gap between theory and practice.
- To remain THE industry leader, consistently raising the standard of practice, by researching and implementing new technology and comprehensive learning platforms that allow us to evolve with the dynamic global economy.
- To provide for the PMI family an energetic, passionate and positive work environment committed to change and individual improvement.
- To never be complacent and always strive to serve our customers and employees in a manner that fosters and develops the desire to be better in all they do.
- To stand as a beacon in our communities as a company that cares and one that is willing to do their part to enhance the environment in which they operate. To participate in kind acts of charity and good citizenship.
- TO BE THE SOLUTION.


2 comments:
GOOD JOB Q!!! I could never had done that. :)
My bosses ask me what we can do to be ideal....I think you just said it.
Well written, admirable goals and mission statement.
When can I start work?
Post a Comment