Wednesday, July 22, 2009

44 Days, 21 hours and 2 minutes....But Who's Counting!?

I am jonesing big time for some college football. USC's game is roughly a month and two weeks away. Granted, it is against San Jose State Spartans, but still. there will be an oval pigskin ball in the hands of a warrior wearing cardinal and gold. It makes my heart sing!

Fight On! For Ole' SC!
Our men Fight On to victory!
Our Alma Mater dear,
looks up to you
Fight On and win,
For Ole' SC!
Fight On to victory!
Fight On!

3 comments:

Ira and Heather said...

I am EXCITED for college football as well. I am excited to see which underdog beats USC this year. Sorry Mark I am only telling you the truth it happens every year. SO just pray that it happens sooner than later.

ira

Still love you even if your a Trojan fan.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I think I am going to bust out a few classic games and get in the mood. First up, USC v Notre Dame and the Bush Push.

Leslie said...

You're speaking a foreign language to me. But I do love that you are a loyal fan!