Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tagged! (Better late than never, Anna!)

Photo 7 of Folder 7 ~ Scott's work bike

Photo 6 of Folder 6 ~ The Jag in American Fork Canyon in Fall

Photo 5 of Folder 5 ~ Scout Camp at Bear Lake

Photo 4 of Folder 4 ~ Mom and Breakfast at Solitude, Utah

Photo 3 of Folder 3 ~ The Huntington Hotel on Nob Hill in San Fransisco. For some reason I like taking pics of signage.

Photo 2 of Folder 2 ~ The Trospers in Puerto Rico

Photo 1 of Folder 1 ~ Joe at Castillo del Morro in San Juan Puerto Rico

Well, my cousin, Anna, tagged me like a million years ago on her blog. Unfortunately, I never knew it existed until today. It was fun to catch up though. This tag instructed me to take the seventh photo folder and post the seventh picture then tag seven people to do the same thing. Anna and her husband take great photos. My 7th photo in the 7th folder is not quite as good as theirs. So, I am also posting the first photo of the 1st folder, 2nd photo of the 2nd folder and so on. Hopefully I came up with better photos. The seven people I tag are Deena VanAusdal, Joe/Brenda Ashby, Jared Olsen, Eran Bair, Mom, Tim/Lisa Cornelius and Cheryl Kanenwisher. I tried to think of those who take good pics and/or always have something fun to see on their blog.

4 comments:

Anna K. said...

haha I forgot about that tag. Good pictures!

eran said...

OK I did it.. Congrats Q as I have never ever done a tag.

Humoring Marque

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Humoring Marque part 2 complete :-)

Leslie said...

I did mine. Funny!