I guess I have been tagged. This is new to me and seems kinda' girlish. Oh well, we will give it a try.
Answer 3 things to each section:
20 years ago I...
1) I was 18 and weighed 100 pounds lighter
2) Lived at 4382 Larkspur Lane in Chino, California
2) Lived at 4382 Larkspur Lane in Chino, California
3) Going to college at Mt. San Antonio College and getting ready for my mission.
10 years ago I...
1) Just filed Bankruptcy (I am not proud of it, but I have learned my lesson and consider myself one of the few financially sound people of our society).
2) Lived in Orem by myself
3) Weighed 35 pounds lighter.
5 years ago I...
1) Married my beautiful wife, Sarah.
2) Driving my most favorite owned vehicle, Landrover Discovery II Series
3) Was double breast feeding...translation: A human cow! Oops. That is not my answer, that is the answer of the person who tagged me. I thought it was disturbingly funny though.
3 years ago I...
1) Changed positions within the company that I work for to Vice President of Customer Relations.
2) Went to Hawaii for the fourth time.
3) I bought my Jeep, which I wish I didn't.
1 year ago I...
1) Began finishing our basement
2) Lost 40 pounds in two months, then quickly gained it back.
3) Began the adoption process.
So far this year I have...
1) Paid down some debt
2) Lost a friend
3) Found out my parents were separating.
Yesterday I...
1) Made a killer Greek Bread Salad
2) Found out I have to speak at church in two weeks
3) Began packing for our vacation to Puerto Rico.
Today I....
1) Sang Happy Birthday
2) Ate a sandwich from Jimmy John's.
3)Went to a family party for Blake and Dresden's birthdays. While there I saw my sisters b_obs and there is no way we are related! NO FAIR!!!!!!!!! Wait...that is not my answer either....another disturbingly funny answer. (What is with the boob obsession?!)
Tomorrow I will...
1) Go to Young Men's
2) Fold laundry.
3) Go tanning.
In the next year I may...
1) Lose Weight
2) Conceive or adopt a child
3) Purchase another rental
Now to keep other guys from laughing at me for doing this girlish tag stuff, I now tag Kent and Tim.

3 comments:
we are totally game to meet up with Cathy and you guys... She called me a year ago or so and I lost her number... I thought she might call back but I guess not.
How about sending me your email address and we can do the chatting out of the public eye.
mtrosper@pmidirect.com
I had no idea you breastfed-good for you!
Honestly those are pretty girly, I get tagged all the time, but they are kind of fun to read on other peoples blogs!
Post a Comment