I am so ready for a vacation. I am the king of taking little weekend trips. For that I am grateful, but it has been seven months since I last took an entire week off. I am due. Work has been a little stressful too, so that makes leaving all the more exciting. Don't get me wrong, I love my job and the people I work for, but I am ready to leave it behind for a short period.Our friends, Kent and Janie, just went to Hawaii and they did a daily blog from paradise there. I thought it was a good idea, so I think we will do the same. (If anyone cares). We will post pictures and commentary as close to daily as we can get. Adios Amigos!
7 comments:
Sorry about no phone call. Hectic times and we did not mean to forget to call. We got delayed in CO so we were behind schedule for when Ira had to report to work. Forgive us?
Of course we do. We are just happy you made it safely.
Hope you guy's have a great trip. You forgot to take me with you though!!
Can't wait to see the posts from your trip. I can live the experience through you guys. Sarah, I'm sorry I didn't get to see you while I was in Utah. Hopefully we can all get together sometime.
Hello-
We are doing well-It was nice to hear from you--we updated the blog a little with some Q's and A's about our family--
Take Care-
Carl Westphal and family
Have fun and I look forward to the daily commentary!
Unfortunately, we had a difficult time logging in to blogspot to make new entries. I will have to do some catching up today.
Post a Comment