I am one of those that enjoy the change of seasons....SO CHANGE ALREADY!!!!! I am so sick of winter it makes me angry. Well, not angry, but impatient. It was 70 degrees three days ago. Two days ago I left for Scottsdale, Arizona on business and came home today to SNOW! What the heck! This is getting ridiculous. What do I care, really?! In six days we will be flying to Puerto Rico! I will commit Hari Kari if it snows in San Juan! The weather better be fixed by the time we get back!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's just to make you want to go to Puerto Rico all the more. If it was nice then you might want to stay in American Fork. Are you as excited as Jim, Sam, and Scott?
We are excited for sure, but I don't know if we are excited as Jim is. He is like a kid the day before Christmas at Disneyland. I really try hard not to take things for granted and I think I do a pretty good job, but it has made me wonder a bit if we don't appreciate our opportunity to travel as much as we could...that is if we compare our excitement to Jimbo's!
He is definitely excited!!! A little nervous about leaving his girls too. You could hear the differing levels of excitement, nervousness, anxiety, excitement each day this week.
They just called as they were boarding in Dallas. Guess you two will be on your way tomorrow, yes!
Post a Comment