Aloha Nui Loa from Our Hale To Yours
This is a funny clip of Donny Osmond and Jimmy Kimmel on the Kimmel show. I guess he IS a little bit Rock and Roll! Go Donny!
That was pretty good. We just watched a DVD from netflix of the Donny & Marie show today. The girls had never seen it and now they love it. It was so cheesy.
That was awesome. I love the last one.
Classic! Love Donny!
Check out my friend's blog. There is a classic photo of me and Donny.http://vanbustruck.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was pretty good. We just watched a DVD from netflix of the Donny & Marie show today. The girls had never seen it and now they love it. It was so cheesy.
That was awesome. I love the last one.
Classic! Love Donny!
Check out my friend's blog. There is a classic photo of me and Donny.
http://vanbustruck.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment