Monday, March 3, 2008

Who is Marque?

I took a personality test that I found on a friend's (Brad's) myspace site. Evidently, this is who I am:


trait snapshot:
clean, organized, regular, self reliant, tough, positive, high self control, very good at saving money, dislikes chaos, resolute, realist, trusting, hard working, dislikes unpredictability, prefers a technical specialized career, not worrying, respects authority, enjoys leadership, finisher, normal, optimistic, controlling, prudent, modest, adventurous, does not like to be alone, intellectual, likes the unknown, very practical, high self esteem, assertive, perfectionist, busy, altruistic

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the birthday wish. Because of great friends I'm sure he will have a great day.

Kent said...

Sara told me that she was pretty upset that SEXY was not on the list.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Sexy was not on the list because I somehow don't fit the definition of sexy. She loves me anyway.

I thought it was interesting that it said I respected authority.

Anonymous said...

Don't you respect authority?

What happened to "handsome hunk"? Otherwise sounds pretty true!