Aloha Nui Loa from Our Hale To Yours
Absolutely true. What has he done? And the nominations needed to be in by the 1st of Feb. What could he have done in 2 weeks. What a joke!
Ditto on the above comment. I was going to type the same one. What can be done in 2 weeks? Well, I guess he started spending money we don't have by then, right? That's the only thing I can think of that he has done.
Oh, don't get me started!!!! I keep waiting for the big "April Fools" punchline... UGH
"President Obama, in letting the committee award it to him, has made himself look vain, a fool and dangerously lost in his own mystique."
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Absolutely true. What has he done? And the nominations needed to be in by the 1st of Feb. What could he have done in 2 weeks. What a joke!
Ditto on the above comment. I was going to type the same one. What can be done in 2 weeks? Well, I guess he started spending money we don't have by then, right? That's the only thing I can think of that he has done.
Oh, don't get me started!!!! I keep waiting for the big "April Fools" punchline... UGH
"President Obama, in letting the committee award it to him, has made himself look vain, a fool and dangerously lost in his own mystique."
Post a Comment