Friday, October 30, 2009

McLame!!!

First, read this story...


I don't know who is the McLamest in this situation....The kids for being McIdiots and too McInfluenced by other idiots on youtube...The McDonald's McMoron manager for pursuing the issue after the McIdiots had left...Or the American Fork Police McNumbnutts for actually citing the McIdiots after the McMoron called in the annoyance!

Of course, I was a teenager once too and I did stupid things, so I can't really blame the McIdiots. I also have managed a restaurant, so I can (barely) understand why the McMoron manager was peeved. I can see that the McNumbnutts police officer may have been picked on in high school and thus chose this line of work so as to be able to seek revenge on those high school McIdiots. Ultimately, I think they all deserve a swift kick in the arse and a unique sentence!

The McIdiots have to work at the McDonalds for a month to learn to appreciate the work that the McMoron has to perform day in and day out. The McMoron should work dispatch at the police station to learn to appreciate that the McNumbnutts' time is valuable and better spent serving the public in ways other than citing McIdiots. And the McNumbnutts should have to repeat high school, this time with friends and a some assistance to have a fun time and do stupid, but harmless, teenager things. There! Solved! I should be a judge!

Thanks to all of you involved in this story for the nice McLaugh and wasting my McTime! To waste more of your time, here is the McDonald's rap that the McIdiots were mimicking.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

That was so McFunny McMarque!

I feel for the McIdiots....what happened to people that they just can't appreciate a little humor?

emily said...

Good job Judge Trosper - your sentence solves everything, and, actually makes more sense than what the officer decided to do. And, I thought that video was so funny - just today I saw on the Sonic sign that you can rap your order to win a gift card. I was confused when I saw it, but now it all makes sense.

Lyn said...

It took a lot of time to get all the words and rap absolutly perfect as many times as they had to repeat it. I think they did a great job on the rap. I can also understand why the employees might have been upset if they had a long line behind.

I just looked it up on KSL.com if any of you not in the American Fork vacinity would like to read about it.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=711&sid=8489426

I liked you McTake on McQ.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Apparently the news did not include the entire story. The young men were rude and foul mouthed. Now with that said, I still think it was a waste of resources for the lady to request and for the officer to oblige. I still think the punishment should match the crime and I don't know that being rude, disrespectful or foul mouthed warrants a citation. It does warrant something, but a ticket?! I will wait for my brother's opinion on the matter.

On a side note, these young men were from Alpine. I am sure the young men from American Fork would not treat others disrespectfully...none of the young men I know would...they better not. I was always had fun with others and liked pranks as a teenager. I never used foul language though.