Saturday, October 31, 2009

SUCK A DUCK!!!

What an awful week. Last week was great with a fantastic end to a fun trip in So Cal. This week started out tough with coming home to a home that needed to be put back together due to painting while we were gone. That would not be so bad, except that I was illin' big time. Then Leah got sick which required so much time and attention too, not to mention pain and anguish to see my little girl not feeling so hot. Then Sarah got sick, so now we both had to take turns not sleeping to care for Leah. Work was busy. USC lost to an amazing Oregon Duck team. To top it all off, I finally got the chance to make it up to the church building tonight at 10pm only to find out that I can't catch up because the computer is toast! This has been one of the most stressful and worst weeks of my life! Man, did I pick an awful week to quit drinking soda! There were a couple bright spots...because we were all sick I didn't have to dress up for Halloween and I absolutely loved how cuddly and loving Leah was when she was sick. It was so fun...still I would rather she was not sick...but seriously, it was great!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Well this next week promises to be much better!

Casey said...

Sorry about your bad week. McKenna was recently sick also for a week. I also loved her being so snuggly. I took advantage of it. I used it as my excuse of why I didn't get anything done.

Hope your next week goes better.