Monday, October 12, 2009

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!!!


I can't believe it has been almost a year since....
I slept in.
I wore a shirt the entire day.
I wasn't grossed out on a daily basis.
I wasn't totally happy on a daily basis.
I didn't have my heart melted several times a day.
I was able to pay attention in class.
I had nothing to do on weekends.
I had nothing to do in the evenings.
I had knick knacks on the bottom shelves.
I didn't always smell spoiled milk.
Etc. Etc. Etc.


Leah's one year birthday is Thursday. Man, how my life changed a year ago. Though I joke about some of the inconveniences of having a baby in the home, I would do it all again in a heart beat, even if I knew the inconveniences would be quadrupled! Leah is such a sweet, smart, cute, funny, curious little girl. She has made my and Sarah's life so much more worth living. Sarah is such a good Mother. She amazes me all the time. I have learned that my job is to protect them and try not to screw things up!!! HAHA. I love being a Dad to Leah and a husband to Sarah. These two girls make me the luckiest dude on Earth!


Happy Birthday to my little Coqui, Little Leah Caity B! Thank you for making us so happy....and tired! Also, thank you, Caitlin!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Did she have her birthday party already? Where was it? Tell us more about it.

She is precious, and so happy all the time. These are darling, absolutely darling!

Did Sarah make the cake?

Unknown said...

Wow...what a year it has been..and so fast. Happy Birthday!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

No, she has not yet had her birthday party. She will have her party on her birthday which is Thursday. Sarah just took these pictures to use for invitations and the like. Sarah did make the cake...with a plastic bucket, fondant, and Playdoh!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday, little Leah! You're such a cutie!

Lyn said...

Happy Birthday, Leah.

I looked all over the Bliss family website trying to find out exactly what day her birthday was and couldn't find a thing on it. Congratulations to you three for a year well spent. Learning, growing and enjoying.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Leah!!! From the Peterson Fam.

hoppygirl said...

Oh, I can't believe how time flies. Happy Birthday Leah!

Great job on the cake Sarah!