This is my nice new office. I know there is nothing on the walls yet, but it is a nice corner office with a great view from the top floor.
This is my office as it looked on 3/31/09 (with the exception of that picture on the monitor)
This is what it looked like this morning!
They foiled everything, each folder, every pen, my water bottle, etc.
I don't know how many rolls these yahoos used, but it looks like they ran out by the time they got to the back of my chair.
How nice of them to leave their calling card ~ Shanna, Kamie and Paloma
It was all in fun and games. I know I am liked and I thought it was pretty funny. I didn't want to clean it up because it was somewhat a piece of art.
4 comments:
THAT IS SOOOO AWESOME!!!! why didn't i think of that?
Crazy employees you have there. I always wanted to come up with a great prank on the prankster. Glad to see someone did. Awesome!!
That ROCKS!!!! Greatest job foiling ever. Seriously...so smooth too.
That's incredibly hilarious and clever! What fun group of co-workers you have. They sure got you good! 10 kudos to them!!
Post a Comment