Today was the first weigh in (other than registration) for the American Fork's Steel Day's Biggest Loser contest. I am pleased to report that I have lost 8.66% after 5 weeks. This puts me in third place, out of those that weighed in. I learned that there were roughly 150 participants. After this weigh in, they will narrow the field to the 50 with the highest percentage of weight lost. I am fairly sure I will end up in the top 5 and should safely proceed to the next round. I am happy with that, however, my goal was to be at 10% lost by today. I have fallen short a couple different times and have not been diligent in my physical activity. This is good news though. If I have seen these results without diligence in exercise, imagine the results if I can find the will power to insert that element.
Thank you all for your support. I have such loving family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. Your support is priceless to me in this effort. I need to push forward with a strengthened commitment and get to 240! With your words of encouragement, I am sure I will.
6 comments:
You are doing AWESOME!!!!! You never cease to amaze us!! 8.66% is great! Keep up the great work!
That is a job well done!!! How great to be 3rd place out of 150 people. Keep up the good work and commitment to being a healthier YOU!!!!!
Wow Q! That is so great! Keep up the great work!
Great job!! Good luck getting to 240. We know you can do it!!
Nice Work Marque....
Way to go son! You have always, always lived to your goals. This is a great one and I have no doubt that since you set it, you will reach it.
I am proud of the person you are regardless of the packaging! But I know you feel better and will live longer and that is important.
Post a Comment