Monday, April 6, 2009

Funny Sarah


Here is a funny conversation I had with Sarah while she frantically cleaned tonight...the night before the maid comes to clean our house.

Me:  Why are you doing that?  Why are you cleaning everything?
Sarah:  I have to get everything clean before the maid comes.
Me:  HUH?!

This is when I realized once again, men are wired differently than women.

5 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Maid???? You better get chattin' to Curtis... He could learn a thing or two from you!!!!

Hate to admit it but I'd do the same thing...

Unknown said...

Ha!! So, I'm not the only one!! I do that too...only Boyd has no clue!!

Leslie said...

What is not logical about that Marque? I always cleaned the house spotless before the maid came. Didn't you notice? LOL!

Tara said...

You can't have another woman walk in your house and think you're a total slob! That would be embarrassing!

Lyn said...

If I ever got a maid, it would be like when Ray cleans for me. He cleans the top layer then I do the deep cleaning. Oh, come to think of it, I kind of do have a maid.