I did it! I finally did it! I hope I never have to do it again! Changing Leah's poopy diaper may very well be the grossest thing I have ever done. I love that little girl, but that is absolutely disgusting! I shudder as I type this. NASTY!!! I think I will stick to the wet diapers. I appreciate Sarah even more now.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
I Did It! I Finally Did It!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't believe that Sarah allows you to escape the poopie diaper. Wait until she is about 18 months and its a real treat.
What?! Leah is how old and this is your FIRST time changing a poopy diaper! No way that would fly at this house. Wait until they eat solids it gets better.
You probably got it easy. You used wipes, right? The Asian way is to use your hands under running water and wash/rub it off with the water and soap. Sophia is two and I still do that! Fun times!!! :D
Way to go!!! Not as in good job but thanks for getting me into BIG trouble! Curtis NEVER got out of it.. ask him about our last child, her first week home in the middle of the night episode.. It's rather entertaining.... We'll I thought it was funny anyways.....
Mark being a daddy means changing poopy diapers. Wait the best part is yet to come. Potty Training
You are going to have LOADS of fun with that.
ira
Well I'm glad you finally did it. And even if it was NASTY I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. Sarah is so loving and forgiving to let you get away with this...It is no less unpleasant for her I assure you. Believe me your diapers weren't full of roses...I remember.
Love you!
Well It was so nice to meet you two and Leah!!!! She is so amazing. I just want you two to know I'm going to be Help Caitlin as best as i can. I cant Think of a better couple Then you two. The First time i seen you two i knew right of the bat your going to be a great family. I wish i could of been there for her sooner To help her but i was not. All i know is I'm going to be with her for a vary long time now. And I have all ready have fallen for Little Leah. I know i have only seen her twice but I have herd A LOT about her. She Is so beautiful. I love Caitlin to death And i will do nothing to hurt her. But If you ever need anything or any help Just ask. I know you really don't know me But ill help you guys with anything. My number is 435-631-9028 And Email is Bigtay101@msn.com. Well Good Luck Looking forward to meeting you 3 again.
Post a Comment