Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's!!!


Well, April Fool's came and went and as last year, the girls got me good at work! Last year, if you remember, they wrapped my office and everything in it in Aluminum Foil. You can see it here. That was funny. This morning, I was anxious to see what they had done, if anything. Turns out they had not. Phew! Thursdays are extremely busy for me and I tend to sit at my desk from sun up to sun down and bust numbers all day until it is time to go home. My office is on the third floor in the corner and I park right below so I usually see my car throughout the day. I was so busy today that I didn't even notice that they had got me by wrapping my car in Plastic Wrap! It makes me wonder what they will do next year....Wax Paper?!

Anyways, Thanks Kamie and Shanna and whoever helped. Remember, revenge is a dish better served cold! Here are a few pics of the damage done! All in love of course. Of course.

Protecting my Jeep from the harmful rays of the sun?

Or maybe the snow?


I just told everyone it was a really bad and cheap clear coat.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Excellent job! They are very thorough. Must be great employees to be so detailed.

No one played any April Fools jokes on me. Whatsa matter Marque?