
This last week has been crazy! Sarah and Leah were gone for a week, leaving me all alone! At first I was excited, then sad, then excited again. I always miss Sarah, but it amazed me how much I missed Little Leah! Man, that little girl has me whooped! I love them both so much. It is an interesting dynamic being alone for a week. I planned on doing nothing all week, but ended up busier than usual and almost always had something to do. I kept myself busy with house work and yard work. I had some church things come up that I wasn't planning on which added to the mix. All in all, the time flew by. Except at night. I cannot sleep without Sarah next to me. Come Thursday I had the biggest sleep deprivation headache ever! By today, I was a walking zombie! The interesting thing about having them gone is how I hated it and enjoyed it all at the same time. Did that make sense to anyone else?! I bet it does to all those that have kids and/or are married. I enjoyed coming home from a stressful day at work to a quiet and clean home. I also hated coming home from a stressful day at work to an empty home. Anyway, I am happy that ends today! They are coming home!!!
1 comments:
We will miss them though. It was such a joy. Such a joy!
Post a Comment