Spring is here. This time, I believe for good. I have enjoyed the opportunity to mow the lawn and work in the yard. Leah loves smelling the pear and cherry blossoms. Sally, the Mustang, has been out and about. I took her to her first car show and she won an award. Fun times. Spring is awesome.
Leah loves the concept of smelling flowers, but doesn't know quite how to do it yet. She gets close to the flowers with her nose and then breathes out instead of in. Cute.
She loves the hammock. WHEEEEEEE!!!!
Leah enjoying the Pear blossoms

Leah is discovering the outdoors and enjoys hanging outside with Daddy.
Cheesy grin!


Eyes of sky blue
Enjoying the Cherry Blossoms

Resting in the yard with Daddy
I took Sally to the Cruisin' Chadders Car Show. We took 2nd place!!! I think it my have been rigged to get the new guy to come back. Nonetheless, I am excited and had a fun time.

4 comments:
I was wrong. This time not for good. It snowed this morning.
All because you said spring was here to stay. You have a cute little gardening buddy!
Your Sally is pretty awesome too...btw.....congrats on your award. Who the heck got 1st place?
You had one day of spring so you could get these awesome pictures. Have I ever told you how much I love this little girl?
She is so full of personality, you can just catch it through your photographs!
Post a Comment