Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today Was Brought To Me By The Letters S & L

Sarah and Leah are gone for a week on a road trip to California with Sarah's Sister, Molly, and her boys. I have enjoyed the quiet home and relaxation, but at the same time I desperately miss the very people who's absence make that quiet home. Interesting. I miss Sarah and Leah. Only four more days! I really miss putting Leah to sleep every night and watching cartoons with her in the morning. A cousin, Allison, posted this on Facebook. I thought it was hilarious too and felt it needed to be shared. Leah loves Elmo. Sarah loves Ricky Gervais.

4 comments:

Ira and Heather said...

We enjoyed that video! I had to watch it a couple of times just for a good laugh. Thanks for sharing!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

That's funny!!

joanna said...

so funny...I love Ricky Gervais...although Brad Pitt singing to Elmo would probably be pretty funny too.

Allison said...

Haha...glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!