Friday, January 30, 2009

Surf City, Here We Come!

We had such a fun time with our friends, Joe, Brenda, Rich and Deb. We ended the day at Huntington Beach. I love this place and it always brings about such great memories of my adolescence. I enjoyed sharing Surf City with our friends. Leah really enjoyed the water, even though it was cold. She didn't shirk one bit. She loved being in the sun and sand too. Here are a few photos.
Huntington Beach City Beach
Fina In Deep Thought
The Trosper's Chillin' On The Pier

Joe "The Peg Leg Pirate" Ashby
HB Pier
Joe holding his shorts up so as to avoid getting them wet.
Me and Leah
Brenda And Joe ~ Like A Second Set Of Parents! HAHA

Leah's first visit to the Pacific Ocean
My Little Wahine Enjoying the Sun, Sand And Water
AHHHHHHHHHHHH....How Cute?!

Deb and Rich Anderson (Joe in the background)
Hot Chickie Poohs On The Beach
The Trosper's say thank you to my Mom and Dad, Jim, Scott, Samantha, Hailey, Madyson, Bill, Ruth, Brock, Carmen, Joe, Brenda, Rich, Deb, Walt Disney, Bengal Bar B Que, Candy Cane Inn, Chris N' Pitts, Blue Bayou, Alamo Car Rental, LBA, Jet Blue, SLC, Diamond Parking, and everyone else we have forgotten, for making our first trip with Leah a smashing success!

6 comments:

Rhett and Jenteal said...

What a fun trip. Leah looks so cute on the beach smiling big. Someday We'll get Lexi to the beach. Glad you had fun.

Rhett and Jenteal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

What fun pictures of you guys on the beach. You have some classic pictures of the pier too. You ought to post some pictures of your younger days at that beach.

I miss you all!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I don't have any pictures of my younger days at the beach.

Jayne said...

how nice you got to come down to california's beautiful winters!
your baby is growing so fast!
I love reading your blog and so happy for your family.. guess what Candice is expecting.. do you feel old now?

Amy Lynn said...

Looks absolutely fantastic!! Perfect time of the year for a little get-away...I'd rather breathe warm smog than this cold crap!

Leah's getting so big! And truly gets cuter and cuter...