I have referred to Leah as a frog in one form or another several times the last couple months. She has no bum and these strong legs like a frog. She hiccups and it reminds me of the Coqui Frog of Puerto Rico. More recently, Sarah has called her Michigan J. Frog. Michigan J. Frog is that cartoon character frog that sings and dances only when no one is watching. Leah has recently learned to laugh and we have made several attempts to record it....it is like she knows. Until tonight we have had no luck. It is amazing how a child's laughter makes your smile so big and your heart so warm. Enjoy!!
13 comments:
She is so cute! It is amazing how fast they grow! So cute!
What a darling little froggie!
It even makes other kids laugh!!!. Baylin was sitting on my lap as we watched the video. How cute!!! She is getting so big!!
Amazing how fast they grow isn't it. I took a Early Childhood Development class 30 years ago when Shea was about 2 or 3 weeks old. The professor stated that babies don't smile or laugh. I had come in late and was sitting in the front of the class with Shea looking over my shoulder as I took notes. Occasionally the class would start laughing. Finally the teacher asked why they were laughing, one of the students stated "You're telling us that babies don't smile and that baby looking back at us is grinning the whole time you are saying that."
That professor needs to get a look at this video to. Of course they laugh and smile, if they are happy, and Leah looks and act pretty happy to me.
Awww...she's so cute! Arden isn't laughing yet and is still working on supporting her head. I think because she was born 4 weeks early means she's developing 4 weeks slower. Her milestones seem to be equal to a 9-week-old instead of a 13-week-old. I'm sure she'll catch up soon, though. I can't wait to hear her cute little giggle!
What a cute laugh!
Oh so cute. Aren't girls the best? It is so much fun to dress them up. What a perfect Christmas for all of you this year. We couldn't be happier for you. Love reading your blog. We must plan another fun trip...somewhere...soon! Check out our blog mikeandsherilyn@blogspot.com
Oh my goodness. That was adorable.
Gramma is so grateful for technology! What fun to hear her laugh. I was talking to Samantha yesterday on the phone and Mady just kept playing this over and over.
Love my little girl/froggie!
Yes...call her Michigan!!! I knew you guys would be great parents but this is your best move yet!!
Now, get her some blue Wolverine gear and really put her on the path to greatness. I'm so happy that you have found the Truth (a tear traces my cheek).
I LOVE this stage...it goes way too fast! She is so cute!
Leah is with me today and i got a good picture of her on the computer watching this video. She was fascinated.
Post a Comment