Okay, apparently I have a problem. College football has not even been over for two weeks and I am jonesing bad! I check the four major sports pages online every day for any college football I can find. It seems the world has moved on, but I have not. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty other things to do, like play with Leah, watch a movie with Sarah, work, etc. But I just haven't let go yet. I think it is time. They say the first step is recognizing you have a problem, right?
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Did you get the invite I sent?? There have been 3 of them....Thanks Sarah for doing the biggest part of dinner last night!! You rock!!!
Marque, You have the strength to get past this. It may take 12 steps, but you have taken the first. Have courage, you will make it....at least until the next football season.
Try to going off gradually, there are still a couple of professional bowl games aren't there? Try some basketball, and I think the Lady Utes gymnastic team is still performing. You could probably find at least one professional bowling program on at least one of those 196 channels cable offers. No, on second thought don't trade one addiction for another stay with the playing with Leah and conversing with your sweet wife and wonderful friends, they can keep you on the right track.
Thanks for dinner last night I really appreciate friendship it was so nice not having to worry what's for dinner when we got home so much later than anticipated. Thanks again we love you guys
Well, at least you've taken the first step by admitting it!
so marq. i have nothing important to say about your football issues...but i would like to comment on your un-love for my blog pictures. you be careful, one day your child might show you this in real life! bwaahahaha...
Post a Comment