Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh The Places You'll Go!!!

MSN.com recently published a list of Eight Places Every American Should Visit. Again, I am reminded how blessed I am. I have visited six of the eight with plenty of time to hit the others and more. Here is the list:

  1. Sear's Tower
  2. Gettysburg
  3. Yellowstone
  4. New York Harbor
  5. Monticello
  6. Graceland
  7. Pearl Harbor
  8. Historic Ebenezer Church

3 comments:

Jes said...

I'm the opposite of you, I've been to none of these places. Maybe one day I'll visit a couple of them. Some day I will travel, I hope! I think it's awesome that you make it a priority for your family, especially to visit the wonderful places in our own country.

Leslie said...

I have visited them all but the Historic Ebenezer church, and that truly is one I would love to see. I could name a few others that touched my heart too.

The Viet Nam wall had such an emotional impact on me. Almost as much as the Pearl Harbor Memorial.

Leslie said...

Marque do you remember our Gettysburg trip and the storm we had that left the battlefield looking truly like a current battlefield?

Remember watching the fireworks on 4th of July on the Hudson River in New York....we couldn't move but we got everyone singing patriotic songs? Did that embarrass you?