A few days ago, I mentioned that I thought it was not possible for a guy to get any luckier than me. Turns out, I was wrong. I had a great weekend filled with many of my favorite things. First and foremost, I took Friday off from work and slept in. Two of my favorite things as of late is having Leah sleep next to me for a short while before I get ready for work in the morning and also for a short while before I put her to bed. Sarah and I went to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. I was reminded of that day in September of 2002 and it helped me to remember how much I love Sarah as well as the vows we made that day. Friday night we went to dinner with the VanAusdals in our ward and neighborhood. We ate at Donovan's Chop and Steak House. It was very good. So, to recap...Favorite things 1-6 ~ No Work, Leah, Sarah, Temple, Steak and Leah!
Saturday was one of my favorite times of the year. Every January, I get a little more sad as the college football season comes to an end. From that point on, I look forward to the opening of the following season. Saturday was that day! What a day it was! USC slaughtered San Jose State 56-3, Notre Dame slaughtered Nevada 35-0 and BYU beat Oklahoma 14-13. We had friends and family over to join in the festivities which made it that much more sweet! So...Favorite things 7-11 ~ USC Trojan Football, Notre Dame Football, BYU Football, Friends and Family!
Monday, Sarah and I celebrated our seventh anniversary. She gave me that cool remastered DVD as well as the new Kings of Leon CD. Then she had the great idea to drive up the American Fork Canyon, my favorite place...and the kicker...she let us take the Jeep! This is huge, as Sarah is not a fan of either of my convertibles. A ride up the canyon with my two ladies on a beautiful day. AWESOME! We stopped at Sundance for a short walk and a wade in the stream. We then went to the zoo with the Ashbys. The zoo is not one of my favorite things, but watching Leah experience new things is. On our way home, I got a ticket (definitely not one of my favorite things), but we finished it off with some prime rib from Texas Roadhouse.
So to sum up, here are a few of my favorite things; No work, Leah, Sarah, Temple, Steak, Leah, USC Football, Notre Dame Football, Cougar Football, Friends, Family, Sarah, Music, Memories, Jeep, American Fork Canyon, Leah and prime rib. Seriously...Can I get any more lucky?! Here are a few pics from the weekend.
The Trospers at the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City, Utah

Leah and her favorite babysitter, Candace


Sarah and her favorite...the Giraffe
Leah ain't scared of no Cheetah!
But she is frightened of a loud bird squawk!

Leah at the bird show with the Ashbys
I can read that Owl's mind....."MMMMMMM....DINNER!!!"
Leah loves animals
Turtle, Tortoise, Honu, Tortuga
A Fassa from Madagascar. Sarah thought it looked like an R.O.U.S.
These little primates loved Leah

My ladies getting ready for a ride up the canyon
So blessed to have this place ten minutes from home
HOT MOMMA!
Rusty
Leah and Pops at Sundance

Sarah and Leah freezing their toes off in the fish pond

Elijah doing flips after SC pasted San Jose State with 56 points
Dylan and Brooke Lynn love Leah and were so cute with her
As are her cousins, Jake and Cole. Their parents have allowed us to indoctrinate them with USC propaganda.

USC BABIES ROCK

Fight On!

She looks so good in Cardinal and Gold

Leah reading her books

Have you ever seen a cuter bum?!

I love you Sarah and Leah
1 comments:
Sooooo fun, soooooo cute, soooo lucky!
Post a Comment