Wednesday, September 9, 2009

7th anniversary

My good friend, Kentus Remundus Maximus, made this wedding video for us. For my 7th anniversary, Sarah provided me with the digitally enhanced re-release version. I really like the video, so I had Sarah break it down into three sections so I can share it here. Get some popcorn and Enjoy! There's nothing quite so exciting as watching someone else's home videos! HAHA!

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3

"To Love and Be Loved Is To Feel the Sun From Both Sides" ~ David Viscott

1 comments:

Leslie said...

It was so much fun to watch that again. I'm sure it really did make of you feel so lucky to have found each other. You are both beautiful people and have enriched each others lives and everyone you have touched. The wedding was beautiful even though it wasn't all as planned. Love you both so much!