Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So Let It Be Written, So Let It Be Done!


We recently received a court date to finalize our adoption of Leah Caitlin Bliss Trosper and that date will be April 17, 2009, exactly 6 months from the date of receiving her. This means we will have little Leah sealed to us on April 25, 2009 in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple at 11am and we will bless her the following day in the Orchard Hills Ward at 1pm. We love Leah so much and are happy that she will finally be our daughter not only in spirit and emotion, but legally and eternally as well.

11 comments:

Joe and Brenda Ashby said...

Q
okay you are having her sealed to you on the very best day of the entire year! I am so excited for you and Sarah. Love you guys!

Greg and Sarah said...

Congrats!!! What a blessing for you two. She is so cute!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

So happy for all of you!!!! We need pics in her blessing dress... We'd be happy to come and take some of you guys at the temple grounds too... Just a thought!!

Leslie said...

Yea!!! There are not adequate words....

But the words I have are in my throat....

Love you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is really great news!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all. Leah is one lucky girl to have been blessed to come into such great and loving arms as you two. To be sealed to the same, there is no accident, there was a greater plan.

Jessica said...

Yay! We are so happy for you guys. Congrats

Batistas said...

Congratulations I am sure that it will be a little sigh of relief when everything is final. She is beautiful and I am sure so happy to be loved by such a wonderful couple.

Batistas said...

Congratulations I am sure that it will be a little sigh of relief when everything is final. She is beautiful and I am sure so happy to be loved by such a wonderful couple.

Happily Ever After said...

I'm so excited for all three of you! What a beautiful day those days will be. And btw, she's growing so fast! What an adorable little thing she is.

Michelle said...

Absolutely Amazing is all I can think to say. She is getting so big and I am so happy for you guys! Don't let Brenda influence her just because Leah is being blessed on her birthday (lol).