Monday, February 2, 2009

All Is Well With The Littlest Trosper



Many know that my brother, Scott, is a Police Officer in Chino, California.  Last night, Chino PD and two robbers engaged in a gun fight that occurred at a local Pizza joint.  One innocent bystander was killed and an officer was shot twice, once in the arm and once in the side of the chest.  The officer is doing well, and I am happy to say he is not my brother.  He is, however, a friend of my brother that lives around the corner from him.  I am sure he would appreciate your prayers anyway.  I have spoken to my brother and am happy to report he is safe.  Thank you for your concern.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

We are so glad it wasn't Scott. This really made me aware of the danger these officers are in every moment. Of course as a mother of a police officer I am painfully aware of it....but you really never know.

They don't get enough appreciation or respect for their choice every day to get out there.

Anonymous said...

Prayers constantly for the friend, Scott and for all the other law enforcement personel who are doing their best to keep us all safe.

I think maybe we should pray for the other characters out there that need help in straightening their lives out so our law enforcement won't have such a tough job.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Prayers definitely should go to the family of the innocent man that got caught in the middle.

Tara said...

I had no idea that Scott was a Chino cop. Glad to hear that he is OK.

Rhett and Jenteal said...

Tell Scott I'm glad he's okay.

Leslie said...

Where did you get that picture of Scott. It's a good one.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Scott shared with me all the details of the shoot out. Scary stuff. Over a hundred rounds in under a minute from about ten feet apart without cover. You could not pay me enough. I am happy the officers are well, but I feel bad for that innocent bystander. Be safe Scott.

I found this picture on the Chino PD site when they honored Scott for saving lives.