Saturday, April 5, 2008

New and Improved and Improved Again!


After a week of headaches and leaving the Rubicon at the shop, they finally figured out why it was pulling to the right. They suggested a suspension lift and some special part would fix it and I agreed to give it a try. So the Jeep is now higher than it was before. The special part was ordered and will be installed this week. I really like it now, but it is hard to get into. Now if it would just get warmer so I could take off the top!

2 comments:

Kent said...

Couldnt Sarah tell that your knee was pulling it to the right when you told her about the "extra part" that would fix it? Convienent that the "new part" included a higher, bigger, better lift.

eran said...

I assume it is a new front track bar... DO NOT let them drill out the old one and move it get an adjustable one from Currie Enterprises or Rubicon Express. Price is in the $200 range. http://www.redrock4x4.com/shop/products/690.html This is very easy to install. Its 4 bolts.