Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Big Apple

This last week I had to go to New York City on business. I would have been excited to go to the Big Apple if Sarah were traveling with me, but it was a relatively short trip and not intended for sight seeing. I got in very late Sunday night and left very early Tuesday morning. I didn't visit any touristy places, though I had six hours of meetings on the 60th floor of the Empire State Building. That was pretty cool. Unfortunately I did not have my camera. I also had a great dinner with some colleagues at a restaurant called Sparks. Great food. Ultimately, this was a productive trip, but not as fun as it could have been. These are the only photos I took.
Sparks Restaurant ~ Known Dining of Choice for the Mafia
Our meal for 8 of us was 2 G's
I love me some feather pillows and the Marriot at Times Square delivered!
If you are in NYC, You gotta have some Original Ray's Pizza Pie...Fuggetaboutit!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you managed to have some fun and create some memories in spite of yourself! Fun!

Mom