This weekend we were pleased to have two of the greatest generation stay with us, my Grandma and Herb. It was fun to be with them and hear some of their stories. Sarah recorded her Grandfather, Christian, in the past and it proved to be a great thing. I am going to purchase a recorder, batteries and tapes for my Grandma. I would love to have some of her life, my Grandfather's and Herb's life recorded for posterity. We played games each night and they schooled us. I guess all that morning game time paid off, eh Grandma? I intended to take some pictures of them when they were here, but forgot. Here is a picture of them from an earlier date. I love my Grandma and it is hard to think of her not here. She is such a lively and healthy person and that makes me happy. I miss my Grandpa, but am happy to know Herb. He is a good person. Thanks for stopping by!
1 comments:
That's a nice blog Marque. Grandma and Herb sure enjoy being with you too. Did they beat you?
Mom
Post a Comment