After trying to sell the Jeep for six months, I finally gave up and resigned to keep it. That is why I lifted it. However, I still have four cars and only need two. That is why these two beauties are up for sale. Selling them both really pains me, but we need to be frugal and prepare for adoption costs.The 1999 Range Rover HSE is a beautiful ride. If you have ever owned one, you will understand why it is so hard for me to give up. This is my second Rover and not my last. Entirely capable offroad, yet elegant and refined for around town. In the perfect world, this would be the car I would keep because I love it so much and it is paid off. It has 126,000 miles and is in great shape. If you have ever seen my garage, you know I care for my cars. I just installed a $1700 Steel Coil Conversion to eliminate the woes of the air suspension. It is pristine inside and has minor scratches and no dents outside. New tires, new windshield also adorn this special lady! I will miss her. If you know of anyone interested, send them my way. Asking price $9900, but I will consider all offers.
The Alfa Romeo is a 1972 Spider. It is in good condition, but could use a little love. This is a hard one to value. NADA has it currently valued at 9-12K, but who knows. I do have 3K in Z rated tires and Panasport wheels alone. It has 92,000 miles on it. I have only put on 1K miles in the 7 years I have owned it. I am asking $9000, but will consider all offers. This is a fun car!
3 comments:
You have a 3 car garage, keep the Red car for Sunday drives!! JK, If I find someone who needs a car I'll send them your way. By the way, Rhett got home with just enough time to get showered and be a bit late for the Priesthood meeting, but I'll tell him when he gets home that you would like to talk to him.
How about $100 each since you are considering all offers.
Offer considered and declined. Thank you though. Now if you had offered me a sweaty undershirt of Anthony Quinn, we may have a deal.
Post a Comment