Monday, April 14, 2008

M-I-C-See You Real Soon! K-E-Y Why? Because We Love You! M-O-U-S-E!!!!

Let the Month of lunacy begin! We took our first trip of many this last weekend. We went to Disneyland with my nieces, (Hailey and Madyson), Samantha and my Mum. Below are pictures. We also had the opportunity to watch Madyson perform in a national dance competition. Unfortunately, they did not allow flash photography in the theater. It was fun to see everyone; Mum, DOD, Jimbo, Scooter, Samantha, Hailey Leilani, and Mady. We love you all and thank you for your hospitality.


This is us at the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" show.
A Bunch of Mad Hatters!
HHHMMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!!
Mum and the Girls at Toad's Wild Ride
Sarah, Hailey Leilani, Madyson and Me at the Happiest Place on Earth!
Sarah after I cleaned the House!
We bought the girls autograph books, but there were only a few characters out.
Sarah and her second favorite man...er...mouse.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great time! It was fun being with you and Sarah....it's just always too short!

RobHeidi Family said...

I think those hats and glasses are quite fitting! You two are the best aunt and uncle any kid could dream of! That's it! I'm telling my kids to start calling you Uncle Q and Aunt Sarah!

Rhett and Jenteal said...

Love the hats! I need to get me one of those. Looks like a lot of fun!

Tiffany said...

Great pics-what a fun aunt and uncle! I love Disneyland-you guys look like you had great weather and a great time!

Tiffany said...

You take that back about Jason being gay-in my mind he does some pretty not gay stuff-ha ha! Just kidding of course-how do you get away from watching idol? I don't even have tv-but I watch it at my moms-it's addicting!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Heidi came over the other day to deliver some jeans and she brought the girls, Halley and Brinkley. They have decided to call me Uncle Q and it made my day. They were so cute and I truly love their family. The sad thing is that I am their home teacher and, as usual, it never gets done. Heidi made a comment once, in jest (I hope), about what a crappy home teacher they had. It made me feel bad, but I think they know I would do anything for them. I really would. Although I do not visit them with a message on a monthly basis, when push comes to shove, I will be there for them when they need me.

Leslie said...

Easy to solve the guilt Uncle Q, hometeacher......GO! Just saying...

Love,

Mom