My sound doesn't come on at work so I haven't watched or heard this but I am sure it is excellent. The church has a way of doing very professional ads that I am proud of. I did read the article and it strikes me funny that "back in the day" we were thought of, and proud of being "peculiar". Now more and more the effort is to see that we are just the same as everyone else. I find good points in both, it's just a sign of the times that we WANT to blend in. That's a far cry from where Joseph was.
1 comments:
My sound doesn't come on at work so I haven't watched or heard this but I am sure it is excellent. The church has a way of doing very professional ads that I am proud of. I did read the article and it strikes me funny that "back in the day" we were thought of, and proud of being "peculiar". Now more and more the effort is to see that we are just the same as everyone else. I find good points in both, it's just a sign of the times that we WANT to blend in. That's a far cry from where Joseph was.
Post a Comment