Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thank You, MAGAH!

This post is for an audience of one. That does not mean other's can't read it, but it is for Leah's Magah (that means Grandma Leslie in Leah talk). My Mum gave us her dog, Scooter, a couple months ago. I thought she would appreciate a couple pics of Scooter with Leah.
Leah loves Scooter. I am not sure Scooter feels the same way. Leah loves to hug, tug, bug, pet, slap, pull and sit on Scooter. She means it all out of love, but I am sure Scooter is annoyed at times. With that said, he doesn't really show it. He just puts up with it.
KUTU, as Leah calls him, is a good dog, but possibly the slowest and/or dumbest dog I have ever known. Nonetheless, I love him. It is funny how he just follows me around everywhere I go. If I go into the bathroom and close the door, when I go to leave, Scooter will be lying on the ground outside the door waiting for me.
He is a handsome dog. The kids in the neighborhood already love him and come by to visit..."Can we play with Scooter?" He loves to play with the Ashby's dog, Jack. They run and run and chase each other.
I know Leah's Grandma will appreciate a few pics of her too. She is getting taller and starting to act a bit like a whiney two year old.
Scooter the West Highland Terrier. I am pretty sure they were bred to hunt mice, but he already has been out in the field trotting with the horses. He is a natural.
I think he loves the grass and the big back yard.
Thank you, Mum, for giving our family such a good boy like Scooter.
Leah is such a cutie.
For some reason, Leah likes to sit on the back door ledge.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Little Leah has gotten so BIG. She sure is a cutie. I love the pics with the dog :)