Friends, Family and Total Strangers,
It is a sad day, but I must turn my blog private. Please email me at mtrosper@pmidirect.com if you wish to be granted access. I have put this off as long as I could, but the time has come. I know there are many who view this blog that I have never met. I am more than happy to grant access to you as well. When you email me, give me your email address and, if I don't know you, how you know of my blog or became connected to it. I will arrange access at that time. The blog will go private one week from today. It has been a fun ride and will continue to be a fun ride, only in a more secure manner...hopefully.
Q
Friday, August 20, 2010
It Is Sad, But It Is Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sad. I'm not very good with private blogs because they don't come up on my feed anymore. But I will try very hard to remember to check yours still, because I like you guys. :)
Hi Marque! Remember me? Casey's little sister? Hey, I've been checking your blog via tim & casey's. Hopefully you'll continue to let me? :) By the way, your sweet Leah is one ADORABLE girl!
Maren
Post a Comment