Friday, August 27, 2010

Attention, Private!

Thank you for being interested in our lives. One of my two favorite words is gratitude. I am so grateful for family and friends. They enrich our lives. We are blessed with many. It is unfortunate that only 100 can have permission to view a private blog. We truly love sharing our lives...well, at least I do. I am pretty sure Sarah does as well. She is just not as forthcoming with personal things. I am an open book and unfortunately an open mouth all too often.

Anyway, many have asked why go private. Unfortunately, while most call me friend, there is the occasional unsavory individual that may consider me an enemy. Such is the case now. While I don't necessary believe this to be a major threat to my life, I don't find the need to risk anything when it comes to my girls. So, I have gone private. It bothers me, but in the big scheme of things, it is the right thing to do at this time.

Thank you for your support and love. Know that it is reciprocal.

4 comments:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Well, going private has definitely hurt my online popularity. Our blog typically gets about 35 unique hits a day. Our first day being private....3!

Leslie said...

Well that shows you were affecting alot more people than the ones who know you, love you, and would ask to be participants.

Then again, you are blocking, someone who might infringe on your peace of mind and that is important.

What? Who? Impossible that you would be considered anyone's enemy.

Melissa said...

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with someone. I love reading your blog and seeing your pictures. Thanks for the invite!

VeeBaldwin said...

thanks for giving me an invite. I love being able to read your great comments and seeing pictures. I can keep up with what is going on in your life. Wish more of the family would have their own sites. Love you all. Gram