Sarah and her sister took pictures of Leah for her blessing announcement. They took some good pics.
This is the pic they used for the blessing announcements.

Leah with her new born cousin, Jasmine Salas

She loves to blow bubbles.

If you look closely, she had her fingers sticking through the holes of her Afghan.
Leah was so happy that she could sit up on her own. She does a fantastic job balancing.

Finally Utah showed signs of Spring, albeit short lived. We took advantage of it by letting Leah experience some of the wonders of the season.
Leah playing with the popcorn popping on the apricot tree...okay, it is really a pear tree, but there is no song about that.
After dropping Mom off at the airport, we (me, Sarah, Leah, Scott and Cynthia) went to the Blue Plate Diner in Sugarhouse. This restaurant and their corned beef hash was featured on the show, "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" on the Food Network.

My little men in the hammock.

Top to Bottom: Jakey, Elijah and Cole


Cynthia on the swing showing us how it is done.

Leah's first ride on a swing (if you don't count the hammock)
Leah loves her uncle Scott
WHEEEEEEE!!!!!

Thank you for letting us share our pics with you!
4 comments:
Ok, I've decided I want in on your diet! I've never had corned beef hash but I'm sure I could learn to like it if it's on a "diet" plan.. Now that is MY kind of diet!!!
Leah is such a cute little girl and sure takes some beautiful pictures. She seems like she has such a fun personality.
I love all the pictures you post of Leah girl!
Leah is so stinking cute! What a wonderful smile. She is getting so big. I haven't been able to see any pics for a while since our monitor was dying. Congrats on the sealing and everything.
Post a Comment