Of course these are lessons typically learned the hard way, but a lesson not applied is not really learned. This is a Reader's Digest version of an article written by Steve Thompson. I couldn't have stated it better myself. It is as if it is written by me.
- Debt Leads To Depression
- Debt Becomes A Habit
- Debt Provides A False Sense of Security
- Debt Creates Stress
- Saving Is Rewarding
- Saving Makes You Think
"There are exceptions to every rule, but my goal is to continue saving money until I've stowed enough cash in the bank to wipe out all those exceptions. In my opinion, there is no greater security on Earth than the knowledge that I don't have to borrow money, ever, to take care of my family."
1 comments:
I like this post. #1-#4 cons then you followed it up with pros that made me smile. :)
Post a Comment