Loo and Mom playing with I Photo

She is a curious girl. New and interesting things make her smile.

Am I blessed or what?!
Leah sitting on Mom and Dad's luggage.
Leah enjoying the after mani/pedi feeling
This photo and the next are not the greatest pics (kinda' blurry) but they show her personality.
She loves Scooter
Why the sad face, Leah? Got a load in your drawers?!
Now that is a load! A load of blocks!
Poor little Loo got a HUGE canker sore. Her lip swelled up three times bigger. She looked like Goldie Hawn after that 50th collagen injection!
This is about two times swollen
Doesn't the typically happy Loo look miserable?!
Little Miss Shaggy Loo

Leah LOVES Batman. An influence of her cousins, Elijah, Cole and Jake.

Holy Cuteness, Batman!
Another innocent saved by Batman!

Being a superhero is fun work.

Even Batman needs to rest
Leah lined up some of her animals and read them a book. I like how she turned her bear into a super hero, cape et al.

2 comments:
I love seeing these pictures. Never, ever get enough of Leah Lou, and her magical personality.
Incredibly cuuuuute!!!
Post a Comment