Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Outa' Sight, Outa' Mind!


I have never considered myself an exhibitionist, but I have to admit, this going private thing is making me sad! This blog used to average 35 unique visitors a day and since going private, it is averaging 3 unique visitors a day. Sniff Sniff. So sad!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Well you can change your mind you know. It isn't irreversable. Alot of people loved your blog.

Jinky said...

It was a chore to log into private blogs but now that I use google reader... it's easier to hop on over to those blogs... though, it's a conscious effort to look because the private ones don't update on google reads.

I've been scarce lately so in general I haven't done much blog reading..but I'll work on it. --I surely enjoy your posts.

VeeBaldwin said...

I got on today and it is fun to see all of your blogs. It said it would only be a month. Does that mean we have to re-enter every month? Keep up the good work!